Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Back when I used to style witches..









There was a time when styling was my day, evening and night job. Whether I got paid or not the hard work was always worth it. The process of having a hint of an idea in your heard accumulate and come to life is the greatest feeling. Since the leaves are changing and moods are shifting I thought I would throw it back with one of my favorite editorials that I styled back in October of 2013. Time flying is unreal.. This AHS 'Coven' inspired spread was done out it one of the hidden woodsy gems of San Diego county. Styling a shoot is not just throwing clothes on a model, it's telling a story through the creative process. Thanks to San Diego's incredible local scene I was able to visit multiple Wiccan shops and pull an array of props, clothing, books and jewelry to create this story. It was so much fun in a wonderfully conjuring way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment